Celebration of Programs :
The School celebrates national and religious festival with lots of enthusiasm. A line of activities are being conducted to celebrate these function such as Independence Day celebrations, School carnival on 14th November to inculcate the cultural values among students. Every year school celebrates annual function to provide all students a stage to exhibit their capabilities and boost their confidence. Prize distribution ceremony is the most awaited event of the year for the students.
- Meritorious students from class 1st to 8th are rewarded with scholarship to recognise their efforts and motivate them.
- Students scoring higher percentage in their classs also receive prizes and certificate of appreciation.
Sports day :
The school host annual sports day in the month of August with various sporting events
and Activities that not only discipline the body but also the mind. Yoga, drills, volleyball, badminton are given ample importance.
Trips and Excursions :
In order to make teaching and learning process more effective and interesting the school
organizes tours and excursions . Students are encouraged to participate in these
educational informative and entertaining trips. These trips serve as a catalyst encouraging them to make projects with practical knowledge and self sufficiency.
- Visit to National Science Centre
- Visit to Mother Dairy Plant
- Visit to Dr. Abdul Kalam Memorial, Delhi Haat I.N.A
- Visit to Nehru Planatorium
- Visit to Bal Bhavan, Doll Museum
- Day trip to Eco Adventure Camp
- Visit to Garden of Five Senses
- Visit to Rail Museum
Celebration of Events ( Middle Section )
- Celebration of Road Safety Week, April 2018 various activities being conducted
- Sadbhawna Diwas
- Celebration of Education Day
- Celebration of Linguistic Diversity of India, Bhasha Sangam
- Celebration of Swach Bharat Abhiyan (Poster Making Competition, Essay Writing Competition)
Pre Primary Events And Activities
- Beating the Heat (Roohafza)
- Cut and Paste Activity
- Thumb and Finger Impression
- Celebration of Independence Day (Fancy Dress Competition, Colouring the Tricolour)
- Celebration of Rakhi Festival, Distribution of Sweets, Rakhi Making
- Celebration of Janamashtami (Story Telling Activity of Lord Krishna)
- Trip to Rail Museum
- Lady Finger Impression/Hand Printing
- Celebration of Dusshera (Discussion on Importance of Festival with Students by Showing Short Documentary)
- A Day Trip to Millenium Park
- Cooking without Fire (Fruit Salad)